Palencia Dental is proud to announce that Dr. Stephanie Kinsey has completed a 3 month TMJ residency at The Center For Occlusal Studies with Dr. Jay Gerber in Parkersburg, WV.
Dr. Kinsey is committed to continuing education that will better diagnose & treat all patients that come to Palencia Dental.
TMJ (Tempro-Mandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome) is a common condition affecting millions of Americans. One reason why TMJ can be so hard to identify and treat is that it has so many symptoms. Symptoms of TMJ include:
- Migraines and other severe headaches
- Neck aches
- Facial pain
- Congestion, ringing or stuffiness of the ears
- Numbness in your fingers or arms
- Restricted jaw movement
- Clicking, popping, or grating sound in the jaw joints
- Excess wear, chipping, or cracking of teeth or restorations
- Unexplained loose teeth
- Recurring pain or constant soreness around the jaw joints or ears
- Unexplained tooth pain that affects many teeth and may move around
The symptoms of TMJ are debilitating and can greatly interfere with every day life. The comfort and general well being of the patient is at the heart of Palencia Dental, so pain relief is our first consideration. Dr. Stephanie Kinsey is able to test, diagnose, and devise an immediate plan to treat the underlying causes of the TMJ disorder. If you are suffering from some of these symptoms, please call us today at 904-826-4343.
If you are looking for a dentist in St. Augustine you have found us! We are located in Palencia, just minutes from World Golf Village, Nocatee, and Jacksonville.